Cosmetic Dentistry in New Albany, OH
Cosmetic dentistry in New Albany can be viewed as an investment in your emotional, social, and physical health. It involves a variety of procedures and addresses issues like whitening, straightening, and cracked or missing teeth. Studies confirm that people with straighter teeth are seen as more social, successful, and smarter. Not only can a cosmetic dental procedure improve your confidence, but your physical and emotional health as well.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
At Clark Family Dental in New Albany, Ohio , we understand that all of our patients are unique with different medical and dental histories. Our experienced and dedicated dentists will work hard to restore form and function to your teeth, no matter how extensive the damage may be. To address your individual needs, we provide a variety of cosmetic dental procedures.
If you have a chipped or discolored tooth, cosmetic bonding is used to whiten and smooth out these imperfections. A tooth colored resin is bonded to the tooth with special adhesives and high intensity light.
A dental crown is a covering that goes over a misshapen tooth, completely encapsulating the portion that is above the gum line. This procedure is used to enhance the strength, shape, or size of teeth.
CUSTOM MOUTH GUARDS
Mouth guards are a form of preventive dental care in New Albany. They are often used to protect teeth if you are an athlete or deal with bruxism, or teeth grinding.
One of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures is teeth whitening. For your convenience, our practice in New Albany offers in office and at home teeth whitening.
Sealants act as a valuable inhibitor to tooth decay. A dental sealant is a thin plastic coating that is applied to the chewing surfaces of teeth—usually molars or premolars. The sealant then bonds to the grooves of the teeth acting as a shield to bacteria.
Veneers offer a significant makeover to your smile. Tooth colored porcelain coverings are applied to the front surface of teeth, enhancing tooth shape, color, and length.
What are the benefits?
- Cosmetic dentistry can give you confidence to pursue a new career. A recent study showed that people with whiter teeth are more likely to be hired or offered a higher salary. If you are embarrassed when you smile, you may be stopping yourself from pursuing personal and professional success. Research demonstrates that a full smile leaves a positive impression on a potential employer. Two thirds of Americans say they are more likely to remember someone with attractive features, like a straight and full smile. With that in mind, the impact of a whiter smile in the workplace shouldn’t be underestimated.
- Cosmetic dentistry can improve your appearance and self-confidence. No matter what procedure you have, cosmetic dentistry will leave your smile more brilliant after the fact. Oftentimes it can even make you look healthier and younger thus providing a boost to your self-confidence. Knowing your teeth are straight and white can make it easier to interact with and greet people, interview for a new job, or attend social events.
- Cosmetic dentistry can enhance your social life. As mentioned prior, socializing can become a more simple and exciting task when you aren’t worried about the appearance of your teeth. A straight and white smile will make you feel more comfortable laughing, smiling, and talking. You won’t have to be concerned about people staring at your dental flaws while you’re trying to have a conversation.
- Cosmetic dentistry can benefit your overall health. “Cosmetic” may bring to mind images of superficiality, but cosmetic dentistry goes far beyond the surface. It can enhance your overall wellness. For instance, a procedure like bonding does far more than strengthen teeth. Crooked or cracked teeth can transform from supposedly miniscule flaws into periodontal disease or even jaw pain and headaches that can form due to an unbalanced bite. Choosing to pursue a cosmetic dental procedure in New Albany, Ohio can prevent further damage to teeth while benefitting your physical health.
- Cosmetic dentistry procedures are quicker than other procedures. Cosmetic dentistry can be quick and easy! The constantly evolving field of cosmetic dentistry has resulted in short procedure times that get you in and out of the dentist office as quickly as possible. Technological advancements have shortened recovery time, allowing for some procedures to be completed in only one appointment.
To discuss your cosmetic dentistry options for a more confident smile, contact Clark Family Dental in New Albany. Let us help you achieve a more brilliant smile today.